Mark A. Korchok, D.C., DACBSP
Doctor of Chiropractic, Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
Dr. Mark Korchok is an experienced and well-respected chiropractic physician in Cincinnati where he has his full-time practice. His wellness based practice integrates advanced chiropractic techniques with lifestyle education, exercise rehabilitation, nutritional counseling, athletic performance enhancement and family care.
Our mission at The Chiropractic & Sports Injury Center of Cincinnati is to evaluate, educate and provide highly skilled care for our patients, thereby helping them to achieve better health and optimal human function through the chiropractic care provided by our doctors and staff.
Our purpose is to help our patients and their families enjoy the journey of their lives by enriching their health and well-being.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, (D.C.). Logan University, Chesterfield, Missouri. 1987
- Bachelor of Science, Honours Kinesiology, (B.Sc.). University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, 1983
Degrees and Credentials:
- Ohio State Chiropractic Board Member Emeritus, 2011.
- Ohio State Chiropractic Board President, 2009-2011.
- Ohio State Chiropractic Board Vice President, 2007-2009.
- Ohio State Chiropractic Board Member, 2004-2011.
- Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Board, Fellow
- Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Board, (FCLB), Delegate State of Ohio, 2004-2011.
- FCLB Finance Committee, 2009-2011.
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, (NBCE), Delegate State of Ohio 2004-2011.
- NBCE National Board Clinical Examination Examiner
- Certified Graston Technique Practitioner
- Practitioner in AMA Forensics, 2004.
- Certified Cox Flexion-Distraction and Decompression Manipulation Technique Practitioner, 2003.
- Disability and Evaluation Panel of Physicians, Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation. 2000.
- Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians, (DACBSP). National University of Life Sciences, Lombard, Illinois. Attained Diplomate status in 1999.
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, (CCSP). National University of Life Sciences, Lombard, Illinois. Attained certification in 1989.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Chiropractic Physician
- Christ Hospital Spine Institute Chiropractic Physician
- Re-appointed to the Ohio State Chiropractic Board by Ohio Governor Ted Strickland
- Appointed to the Ohio State Chiropractic Board by Ohio Governor Bob Taft
- Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- American Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association Council on Sports Injuries and Physical Fitness
- American Chiropractic Association Council on Forensics
- Ohio State Chiropractic Association, Past Board Member
- Southwestern Ohio Chiropractic Association, Past Board Member
- University of Waterloo Alumni Association
- Logan University Alumni Association
Treating Chiropractic Physician:
- Athletes-In-Action, Chiropractic Physician and Consultant
- Sycamore High School, Chiropractic Physician and Consultant
- Centennial President of the Blue Ash/Montgomery Rotary Club, 2004-2005.
- Blue Ash/Montgomery/Symmes Township Rotary Club
- Loveland Chamber of Commerce
- St.Paul Village Retirement Community, Past Board Member
- Board Member Emeritus presented by the Ohio State Chiropractic Board.
- Exemplary Service Commendation by Ohio Governor John Kasich for service and commitment to the Ohio State Chiropractic Board on behalf of the Citizens of Ohio.
- Exemplary Service Commendation by the Ohio Senate and Ohio House of Representatives for exemplary service as a member of the Ohio State Chiropractic Board.